Everyone who knows me (even the tiniest bit) knows about my love for coffee. Well quite a few of my past posts and talks have also been dedicated to this subject. 🙂
My motto is that coffee can be had at anytime of the day (morning, mid-morning, noon, night, mid-night), in any form (hot, cold, frappe, latte, chocolate, filter, normal) and as any meal (breakfast, lunch, evening snack or dinner).
However coffee turns out to be my bestest friend and more when I travel.
- My Travel Art – I always make it a point to try all forms of coffee (and I don’t mean Starbucks everywhere) whenever I travel. Believe me when I say this, that each place has had its own distinct coffee (both in terms of style, method of preparation and the taste of beans). I always try local establishments everywhere as they have the most authentic flavor that you can ever find. I also always make it a point to research about all good coffee houses in any place that I have to travel to much in advance and believe that making the perfect cup of coffee – IS AN ART. 🙂
- My Meal – Coffee becomes my food / meal whenever I don’t find anything vegetarian to eat (which is very often). A full glass of a latte / frappe along with a croissant and I am good to go.
- My Companion in my musings – Its my perfect companion along with a good book to sit by in any amazing natural spot and just let the world go by.
- My Morale Booster – It helps me get through every morning with a promise to that this day shall pass, especially those dull office Monday mornings or just after I am back from a holiday. 😦
- My Energy Drink – It is my energy drink to stay awake and explore all the things in a new place that I want to see in a limited time frame.
Thus I completely agree with these coffee posters below that I came across today –
Check this out at – http://pinterest.com/pin/230246599669370118/
From Etsy.com – Poster by Caroline Evans | Etsy
Found this at – http://www.punjabigraphics.com/images/17/coffee.gif
So this is coffee to me… What is it for you??? 🙂